Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Summit Fine Art Festival

This past sunday, June 23rd, I had the opportunity of showing and selling my artwork at the Summit Fine Arts Festival. Even though the heat was almost unbearable, many people came to the festival. It was overall a great experience to learn from and network with new possible clients. Below are some pictures from the event and the artwork that I exhibited. 




 I was doing five minute portraits for five dollars.
 18"x24" acrylic painting
 11"x14" acrylic painting
30"x40" acrylic painting
 8"x10" acrylic painting
8"x10" oil painting
11"x14" prismacolor pencil drawing
I was also inviting people to look through one of my small sketchbooks. However I wont be posting any pictures from it because there are far too many. You'll just have to come to my next festival or event to see if I'm exhibiting it again :)

No comments:

Post a Comment